If this health condition is not treated timely, then many health complications may arise, such as swelling or edema, particularly in your feet, and ankles. This disorder also increases the risk of having severe infections and blood clots around your kidneys. You can take Nephrotic syndrome Ayurvedic treatment as a remedy to this condition of your kidneys.
What are the causes of nephrotic syndrome?
If the glomeruli present inside your kidneys are attacked by diseases like diabetes and high blood pressure, then they allow too much protein to leave your body. Many other possible causes of this disorder as follows:
- Diabetes – High blood glucose levels can lead to kidney disease, and it is also the main reason for having renal dysfunction.
- Minimal change disease – This disorder is most commonly found in small children. In this disorder, kidneys are not able to perform their normal functions, but when the kidney sample is tested under a microscope, and then it appears normal.
- Systemic lupus erythematosus – This disorder can lead to renal damage, and it is an inflammatory disorder.
- Amyloidosis – A protein substance called amyloid accumulates in your body that may hamper the functioning of your kidneys.
- Blood clots– blood clots in and around your kidneys can cause this disorder.
These are some of the reasons for having this disorder, but with the help of Nephrotic syndrome Ayurvedic treatment, you can reduce the leakage of protein in your urine.
Symptoms of nephrotic syndrome
Some of the symptoms of nephrotic syndrome include:
- Edema or swelling in some parts of your body, particularly in your feet and ankles due to fluid retention.
- Foam in your urine. Protein leakage can be the reason for having foam in your urine, but it is not specified to kidney disease.
- Sudden weight gain
- Fatigue or laziness
- Poor appetite or feeling heavy stomach
The symptoms mentioned above may arise due to some other disease. Nephrotic syndrome Ayurvedic treatment can help your body in the elimination of the root causes of this disorder.
Diagnosis of nephrotic syndrome
Your health care provider can suggest some test for the identification of this disorder that includes:
- Urine tests- lab technician will take your urine sample to reveal the presence of blood and protein in your urine. If the amount of these items rises may indicate a kidney disorder.
- Blood tests – From this test, your doctor may try to reveal how much protein is absorbed by your blood.
- Kidney biopsy – A small sample of the kidney tissue is taken out by the doctors to check the physical damage done to your kidneys.
You can choose Nephrotic syndrome Ayurvedic treatment after the identification of this disorder. This treatment involves the use of natural herbs that are strong enough to tackle and cure this disorder.
Nephrotic syndrome Ayurvedic treatment
Ayurveda is a natural healing procedure that uses natural herbs like Punarnava, gokshura, dandelion, and many more that can improve the functionality of your kidneys naturally. This treatment also involves some dietary changes along with herbal medicines. A specialized dietician may help you to prepare a proper diet chart for that you have to follow them strictly. Dietary modification is a part of Nephrotic syndrome Ayurvedic medicine that is usually referred by the allopathic doctors.
Edible items that should be consumed
- Apples, pears, and oranges, watermelons.
- Fresh vegetables such as green beans, lettuce, and tomatoes
- Lean meats like poultry, fish, and shellfish
- Butter or margarine
- Dried beans
- Peanut butter
- Whole grains
Foods items that should be avoided
- High-sodium meats like bologna, ham, bacon can raise your blood pressure
- Canned meats because they are rich in sodium
- Pickled vegetables
- Salted potato chips, popcorn, and nuts
- Salted bread
- Processed cheeses
- Frozen dinners
These are some of the dietary tips that must be followed by kidney disease patients. Along with these items, you also have to restrict sodium, potassium, and phosphorus-rich diet.
Karma Ayurveda is an Ayurvedic kidney care hospital with a considerable history of more than 35000 kidney patients. They are well known for providing Nephrotic syndrome Ayurvedic treatment without using any hazardous therapies like dialysis and kidney transplant. They are working in this field since 1397 to treat kidney patients with a common goal to stop kidney dialysis.